Features supported by WolfBot on various exchanges:
- Trading: WolfBot supports regular trading – that is buying, selling and holding of coins.
- Margin: Support of margin trading. Margin trading means you place some money as collateral on the exchange and can leverage that amount with borrowed funds (2x, 3x,.. leverage). Your gains or losses (relative to your own balance) will be multiplied by your leverage factor. Furthermore margin trading offers the ability to do short selling so you can profit from falling prices.
- Arbitrage: WolfBot can look for price differences of coins between exchanges. Arbitrage buying/selling happens “on the books” of your local exchange balance only – meaning you don’t have to send coins between exchanges. WolfBot can stay price-neutral on arbitrage and buy/sell the same amount on both exchanges or leverage one side if you think the overall trend is more bullish/bearish. Crypto markets are still inefficient, so there are many arbitrage opportunities amongst hundreds of coins.
- Lending: Margin Trading requires traders to borrow additional funds. WolfBot can watch the funding market to lend your coins to other traders on that exchange. WolfBot is optimized to give you the best interest rates for your coins for the configured lending time period.
- Futures: Trade future contracts on crypto currencies. Futures are usually highly leveraged (10x, 20x, 100x,…) so they offer the potential for huge gains compared to the amount of capital you have to invest. Additionally this makes them ideal for insuring or hedging your existing trading positions for a small price. This way you keep your coins and either profit when the market goes up or when the market goes down your short future contracts will give you profit (which then can be used to buy more coins).